Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing
Easy recipe for Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing. Cooking is fun. Right? In this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing. Right here you will find a concept for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy meal recipes, and about great home cooking that everybody can experience. Find heaps of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and mild desserts. We have been reviewing interesting and tasty recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. Optimistically, this cooking recipe concept about Popular Recipe is beneficial for Moms as a guide in providing cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by ChefDoogles on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you understand that cooking isn't always a tough count? Cooking is a fun and easy hobby at some stage in which cooking is enjoyed every method. Essentially, cooking may be done by anybody, not only a woman's monopoly. During this time, no longer some female who keep in mind that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedeach process, this would be a fun interest. It is also an hobby that facilitates us to get our own satisfaction when it comes to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Learning to cook is fun for the following 6 motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free strive 3. freely creative 4. practice persistence 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 DressingTry other delicious recipes:
Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing
By: ChefDoogles via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing:
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 2 t applewood seasoning
- 1 shallot; thin half moons
- 6 mini bell peppers; thin half moons
- 1 avocado; medium dice
- 1 clove garlic; creamed
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 T A1 steak sauce
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 C French fried onions
- 2 handfuls spinach/arugula mixed greens
- As needed canola oil
- As needed kosher salt and black pepper
Method for "Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing":
- Rub steak with applewood seasoning and black pepper to taste. Allow steak to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, steak sauce, red wine vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Saute peppers and shallots with a pinch of salt and pepper on high heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until shallots become caramelized, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove shallots mixture from heat. Immediately add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
- While shallots and peppers are cooking, heat up a cast iron pan with a touch of canola oil until nearly smoking.
- Sear steak on high heat for approximately 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil. Let steak rest 3-5 minutes.
- Cut steak thinly against the grain.
- Toss greens and diced avocado with dressing as close to service as possible.
- Plate dressed greens, veggies, steak, and then garnish with French fried onions.
- Variations; Diced bacon, liquid smoke, pickled or raw red onions, caramelized bone marrow or onions, malt vinegar, sherry vinegar, raspberry vinaigrette, fried shallot rings, croutons, roasted bell peppers or garlic, worcestershire sauce, H1 sauce, other cuts of steak, pork, chicken, fish, roasted vegetable medley, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, celery root, dehydrated onions or garlic, onion soup mix, giardiniera, lawry's seasoning salt, roasted poblano or jalapenos, fresno peppers, crushed
- Pepper flakes, grilled romaine, asparagus, basil, allspice, apricot, almonds, broccoli rabe, cabbage, carrots, swiss chard, goat cheese, cognac, brandy, rum, corn, barley, couscous, creme fraiche, dates, escarole, figs, ginger, hazelnut, kale, lemon, maple, orange zest, parsley, pears, pecans, pineapple, pine nuts, plums, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, quince, quinoa, sour cream, Southern Comfort, acorn squash, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, walnuts, whiskey, yogurt
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page Popular Recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Individuals who want to eat are not necessarily satisfied to cook. but, People who like to cook absolutely begin the hobby from the satisfaction of food. Nowadays, no longer just lady who can and specialists about cooking, guys too. The evidence, there are numerous male chefs who frequently appear on TV. Cooking affairs were not dominated by girls. Let's try to Cooking!