Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing
Easy recipe for Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing. Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing. Here you may find a idea for delicious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy meal recipes, and about fine home cooking that everybody can revel in. Discover hundreds of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We had been reviewing exciting and engaging recipes and of course easy to try and practice by Moms at home. Optimistically, this cooking recipe idea about popular recipe is beneficial for Moms as a manual in offering cooked dished for the cherished family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by ChefDoogles on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Easy Food Recipe : Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 DressingTry other delicious recipes:
Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing
By: ChefDoogles via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing:
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 2 t applewood seasoning
- 1 shallot; thin half moons
- 6 mini bell peppers; thin half moons
- 1 avocado; medium dice
- 1 clove garlic; creamed
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 T A1 steak sauce
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 C French fried onions
- 2 handfuls spinach/arugula mixed greens
- As needed canola oil
- As needed kosher salt and black pepper
Method for "Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing":
- Rub steak with applewood seasoning and black pepper to taste. Allow steak to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, steak sauce, red wine vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Saute peppers and shallots with a pinch of salt and pepper on high heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until shallots become caramelized, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove shallots mixture from heat. Immediately add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
- While shallots and peppers are cooking, heat up a cast iron pan with a touch of canola oil until nearly smoking.
- Sear steak on high heat for approximately 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil. Let steak rest 3-5 minutes.
- Cut steak thinly against the grain.
- Toss greens and diced avocado with dressing as close to service as possible.
- Plate dressed greens, veggies, steak, and then garnish with French fried onions.
- Variations; Diced bacon, liquid smoke, pickled or raw red onions, caramelized bone marrow or onions, malt vinegar, sherry vinegar, raspberry vinaigrette, fried shallot rings, croutons, roasted bell peppers or garlic, worcestershire sauce, H1 sauce, other cuts of steak, pork, chicken, fish, roasted vegetable medley, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, celery root, dehydrated onions or garlic, onion soup mix, giardiniera, lawry's seasoning salt, roasted poblano or jalapenos, fresno peppers, crushed
- Pepper flakes, grilled romaine, asparagus, basil, allspice, apricot, almonds, broccoli rabe, cabbage, carrots, swiss chard, goat cheese, cognac, brandy, rum, corn, barley, couscous, creme fraiche, dates, escarole, figs, ginger, hazelnut, kale, lemon, maple, orange zest, parsley, pears, pecans, pineapple, pine nuts, plums, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, quince, quinoa, sour cream, Southern Comfort, acorn squash, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, walnuts, whiskey, yogurt
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Steakhouse Salad W/ A1 Dressing, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.