Colocasia Patra (arbi Leaves Pakora)
Easy recipe for Colocasia Patra (arbi Leaves Pakora). Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe evaluations the article with the title Colocasia Patra (arbi Leaves Pakora). Right here you may find a suggestion for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about great home cooking that everybody can enjoy. Find lots of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and mild desserts. We have been reviewing interesting and attractive recipes and of course easy to attempt and practice by Moms at home. With a bit of luck,, this cooking recipe inspiration about popular recipe is beneficial for Moms as a guide in supplying cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Rita Chadha on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking is not a tough count? Cooking is a fun and easy hobby in the course of which cooking is enjoyed every method. Essentially, cooking may be done by every person, not only a woman's monopoly. During this time, not a few girl who consider that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedeach process, this would be a fun activity. It is also an activity that helps us to get our own pride on the subject of making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Learning to cook is fun for the the subsequent six reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely innovative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : Colocasia Patra (arbi Leaves Pakora)Try other delicious recipes:
Colocasia Patra (arbi leaves pakora)
By: Rita Chadha via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Colocasia Patra (arbi leaves pakora):
- 12 leaves medium sizes arbi
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- For The Besan Mixture:
- 1 cup bengal gram flour
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 3/4 cup grated jaggery/ sugar
- 3 tbsp tamarind water
- to taste Salt
- For Garnishing:
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
Method for "Colocasia Patra (arbi leaves pakora)":
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add approx. 1 cup of water and mix very well using a whisk till the jaggery melts and becomes smooth. Keep aside.
- Clean the colocassia leaf on both the sides using a wet muslin cloth.
- Place a colocassia leaf on a clean flat surface with the light green side facing upwards and the tip facing towards you.
- Spread a little beasn mixture evenly on the colocassia leaf.
- Place another colocassia leaf over it with the light green side again facing upwards and tip in the opposite direction. Again spread a little beasn mixture evenly over the colocassia leaf.
- Repeat the step for 2 more leaves.Fold the leaves around 2â from both sides.
- Roll it up tightly from one end to other end while applying a little besan mixture in each fold. Finally secure the other end using a little besan mixture and keep aside.
- Place all the rolls in a steamer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or till they becomes firm. Keep aside to cool completely for approx. 10 minutes.
- When cool, cut each roll into thick slices. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sesame seeds and asafoetida and sautÃ© on a medium flame for a few seconds.Add the patra pieces, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
- Serve with Tamarind chutney or hot mint chutney.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Colocasia Patra (arbi Leaves Pakora), May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks who like to eat aren't necessarily happy to cook. but, Folks that love to cook surely start the hobby from the satisfaction of food. In modern times, no longer only lady who can and specialists about cooking, guys too. The evidence, there are many male chefs who often seem on TV. Cooking affairs have been no longer dominated by ladies. Let's try to Cooking!