Honey Oats Leopard Bread
Easy recipe for Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Cooking is fun. Right? In this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe reviews the article with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Right here you will find a concept for delicious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about nice home cooking that everybody can experience. Discover heaps of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and mild desserts. We had been reviewing exciting and tasty recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. With a bit of luck,, this cooking recipe idea about popular recipe is useful for Moms as a guide in providing cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Shikha Yashu Jethi on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you realize that cooking isn't a hard matter? Cooking is a amusing and easy interest throughout which cooking is loved every procedure. Essentially, cooking may be executed by all people, not just a woman's monopoly. Throughout this time, not some woman who keep in mind that cooking is hard and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedeach process, this would be a fun hobby. It is also an interest that facilitates us to get our personal pleasure in relation to making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the the subsequent six reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely innovative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Honey Oats Leopard BreadTry other delicious recipes:
Honey Oats Leopard Bread
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Honey Oats Leopard Bread:
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
- 1.5 cups Water or less
Method for "Honey Oats Leopard Bread":
- In a bowl take warm water 3 tbsp, add sugar and yeast and let it get proofed for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl take rolled oats,flour, yeast, honey & salt and incorporate well.
- Mix lukewarm milk and oil together and add it to the flour mix.
- Start kneading dough and make soft dough either by electric mixer. I have done with hands by kneading for 40-50 turns.
- Make 3 parts of dough, Cover the bigger part and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- For other 2 parts add different colors, give a gentle knead so that dough get colored.
- Start shaping the dough into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot for an hour. It will get almost doubled. Preheat oven to 375Â° F & bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Tip:: After the first 15 minutes, cover the top of the loaf with a foil tent to prevent over-browning. Check it after 30 minutes by pricking tooth pick into it.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks that like to eat are not necessarily satisfied to cook. However, Folks who love to cook surely start the interest from the delight of food. Nowadays, not just girl who can and experts about cooking, men too. The evidence, there are numerous male chefs who frequently seem on television. Cooking affairs were no longer ruled by women. Let's try to Cooking!