Honey Oats Leopard Bread
Easy recipe for Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Cooking is fun. Right? On this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Right here you may discover a proposal for scrumptious recipes approximately everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy meal recipes, and about great home cooking that everybody can enjoy. Find lots of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We had been reviewing thrilling and engaging recipes and of course easy to attempt and exercise by Moms at home. With a bit of luck,, this cooking recipe inspiration about popular recipe is beneficial for Moms as a guide in offering cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Shikha Yashu Jethi on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Easy Food Recipe : Honey Oats Leopard BreadTry other delicious recipes:
Honey Oats Leopard Bread
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Honey Oats Leopard Bread:
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
- Water 1.5 cups or less
Method for "Honey Oats Leopard Bread":
- In a bowl take warm water 3 tbsp, add sugar and yeast and let it get proofed for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl take rolled oats,flour, yeast, honey & salt and incorporate well.
- Mix lukewarm milk and oil together and add it to the flour mix.
- Start kneading dough and make soft dough either by electric mixer. I have done with hands by kneading for 40-50 turns.
- Make 3 parts of dough, Cover the bigger part and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- For other 2 parts add different colors, give a gentle knead so that dough get colored.
- Start shaping the dough into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot for an hour. It will get almost doubled. Preheat oven to 375Â° F & bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Tip:: After the first 15 minutes, cover the top of the loaf with a foil tent to prevent over-browning. Check it after 30 minutes by pricking tooth pick into it.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.