Honey Oats Leopard Bread
Easy recipe for Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Cooking is fun. Right? On this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread. Here you will find a idea for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy meal recipes, and about quality home cooking that everyone can enjoy. Find thousands of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing interesting and attractive recipes and of course easy to attempt and exercise by Moms at home. Hopefully, this cooking recipe inspiration about Popular Recipe is useful for Moms as a manual in offering cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Shikha Yashu Jethi on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you know that cooking is not a tough count? Cooking is a fun and easy interest at some point of which cooking is loved each manner. Essentially, cooking may be performed by anybody, not only a female's monopoly. During this time, not a few woman who recollect that cooking is tough and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedevery process, this would be a fun interest. It is also an hobby that helps us to get our personal delight in relation to making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following six motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely creative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Honey Oats Leopard BreadTry other delicious recipes:
Honey Oats Leopard Bread
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Honey Oats Leopard Bread:
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
- 1.5 cups Water or less
Method for "Honey Oats Leopard Bread":
- In a bowl take warm water 3 tbsp, add sugar and yeast and let it get proofed for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl take rolled oats,flour, yeast, honey & salt and incorporate well.
- Mix lukewarm milk and oil together and add it to the flour mix.
- Start kneading dough and make soft dough either by electric mixer. I have done with hands by kneading for 40-50 turns.
- Make 3 parts of dough, Cover the bigger part and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- For other 2 parts add different colors, give a gentle knead so that dough get colored.
- Start shaping the dough into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot for an hour. It will get almost doubled. Preheat oven to 375Â° F & bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Tip:: After the first 15 minutes, cover the top of the loaf with a foil tent to prevent over-browning. Check it after 30 minutes by pricking tooth pick into it.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Honey Oats Leopard Bread, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page Popular Recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks that want to eat are not necessarily glad to cook. However, Folks who love to cook really begin the hobby from the delight of food. Nowadays, not just female who can and experts about cooking, men too. The evidence, there are many male chefs who frequently seem on TV. Cooking affairs had been not ruled by women. Let's try to Cooking!