Easy recipe for Cabbage Kofta. Cooking is fun. Right? In this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe reviews the article with the title Cabbage Kofta. Right here you will discover a suggestion for delicious recipes approximately everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy meal recipes, and about quality home cooking that everyone can enjoy. Discover heaps of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and light desserts. We had been reviewing thrilling and engaging recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. Optimistically, this cooking recipe idea about popular recipe is useful for Moms as a guide in providing cooked dished for the cherished family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Kaur Ramandeep on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking is not a tough rely? Cooking is a fun and easy activity at some stage in which cooking is loved each system. Essentially, cooking can be accomplished by everyone, not just a female's monopoly. During this time, no longer a few lady who remember that cooking is difficult and a burden. In fact, if cooking is enjoyed each process, this would be a fun hobby. It's also an hobby that enables us to get our own pleasure in relation to making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following six reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely innovative 4. practice endurance 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : Cabbage KoftaTry other delicious recipes:
By: Kaur Ramandeep via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cabbage Kofta:
- 1 big head cabbage grated (250gms)
- 3 boiled and grated potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp maida
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp amchur powder
- 3 tsp salt
- Q tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coriander
- Ings for gravy
- 2 small size onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp jeera cumins seeds
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 _3 tsp salt as per taste
- Coriander for garnishing
Method for "Cabbage Kofta":
- Take a big bowl mix all the above ings and make a soft dough.. Make small lemo size balls.
- Keep the balls in fridge for 1/2 hour. After 1/2 hour deep fry te balls on medium flame till golden brown.
- #Method_for_gravy Firstly grind onion and tomato seperately. Now Heat 2_3 tbsp of oil add bay leaves n cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds starts spiltering add the onion paste n saute it nicely till golden brown.
- Now add the dry spices n mix well. Cook for 2_3 mins. Now add the tomato puree n let it cook on low flame.
- Cool till it starts leaving sidez and oil seperates. Now add the cream n mix well.
- Adjust the gravy by adding water n let it boil nicely. While serving add the koftas garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Cabbage Kofta, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks that like to eat are not always glad to cook. but, Individuals who like to cook actually start the interest from the pleasure of food. Nowadays, not only woman who can and experts about cooking, guys too. The proof, there are many male chefs who frequently seem on TV. Cooking affairs were not ruled by women. Let's try to Cooking!