Kurkuri Bhindi With Boondi Raita And Tandoori Roti
Easy recipe for Kurkuri Bhindi With Boondi Raita And Tandoori Roti. Cooking is fun. Right? In this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe reviews the article with the title Kurkuri Bhindi With Boondi Raita And Tandoori Roti. Here you will find a idea for scrumptious recipes approximately everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy meal recipes, and about satisfactory home cooking that everyone can experience. Locate hundreds of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing exciting and attractive recipes and of course easy to attempt and exercise by Moms at home. With a bit of luck,, this cooking recipe inspiration about popular recipe is beneficial for Moms as a guide in offering cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Rita Chadha on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you understand that cooking isn't a hard rely? Cooking is a amusing and easy hobby in the course of which cooking is loved every technique. Essentially, cooking may be completed by anyone, not just a woman's monopoly. During this time, not some girl who consider that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is enjoyed every process, this would be a fun hobby. It's also an interest that facilitates us to get our own satisfaction in relation to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following 6 reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely innovative 4. practice persistence 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : Kurkuri Bhindi With Boondi Raita And Tandoori RotiTry other delicious recipes:
Kurkuri Bhindi with Boondi Raita and Tandoori Roti
By: Rita Chadha via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kurkuri Bhindi with Boondi Raita and Tandoori Roti:
- 250 grams bhindi or lady Finger
- 3-4 tbsps oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3/4-1 cup onions finely chopped
- 3/4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3/4-1 cup tomatoes
- as needed salt
- 1 green chilli slit (optional)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2-1 tsp red chilli powder
- 3/4-1 tsp garam masala
Method for "Kurkuri Bhindi with Boondi Raita and Tandoori Roti":
- Wash bhindi under running water well. Drain them and wipe off with a clean kitchen cloth or tissues. Chop off both the ends and discard them. Chop them to 3/4 inch pieces.
- Heat 1 Â½ tbsp oil in a pan. Saute bhindi on a medium flame for about 5 to 7 mins stirring often until they are partially cooked. At the end of this step bhindi should not be sticky. Transfer them to a plate and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsps oil more to the pan. Add cumin, add onions and green chilli. Saute them until they turn golden. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins till the raw smell of the garlic goes away.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Saute until the tomatoes turn soft and mushy. Add red chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala. saute until the mixture leaves the pan.
- Cover and cook on a low to medium heat until bhindi turns slightly tender and the aroma comes out.
- Serve bhindi masala with roti / Tandoori Roti and Boondi raita
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Kurkuri Bhindi With Boondi Raita And Tandoori Roti, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks that want to eat are not necessarily happy to cook. However, People who love to cook certainly start the hobby from the pride of food. Nowadays, not just lady who can and specialists about cooking, men too. The evidence, there are numerous male chefs who frequently appear on television. Cooking affairs have been no longer dominated by ladies. Let's try to Cooking!