Easy recipe for Modak. Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe reviews the article with the title Modak. Here you may discover a concept for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy meal recipes, and about fine home cooking that everyone can enjoy. Find hundreds of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing thrilling and engaging recipes and of course easy to try and practice by Moms at home. Hopefully, this cooking recipe inspiration about Popular Recipe is useful for Moms as a guide in providing cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Shikha Yashu Jethi on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking isn't a difficult rely? Cooking is a fun and easy activity during which cooking is enjoyed every procedure. Basically, cooking may be completed by each person, not just a lady's monopoly. Throughout this time, not some girl who consider that cooking is difficult and a burden. In fact, if cooking is lovedevery process, this would be a fun activity. It's also an activity that helps us to get our personal satisfaction on the subject of making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the the subsequent 6 motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely innovative 4. practice endurance 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : ModakTry other delicious recipes:
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Modak:
- 1/2 cup Semolina- (100gms)
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk- (milkmaid)
- 2 tbsp Ghee-
- 10 to 12 Almonds- (finely chopped)
- 20 to 25 Pistachios- (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp (7 to 8) Green cardamom-
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar-
- 20-25 Saffron strands-
- Food colour(yellow)
Method for "Modak":
- Put saffron strands or food colour in 2 tbsp milk.(yellow liquid)
- In a non stick kadhai or pan, add ghee and add 1/2 cup semolina. Roast till it changes colour. Roast for 8-9 mins on medium flame(slightly golden).
- Now,add milk,yellow liquid and 1/2 cup condensed milk. (In this step reduce the flame/simmer gas). Mix it well and cook until it forms a dense dough.(now slightly increase the flame and stir for few seconds or for 1- 1 and half minutes
- When dough is dense and cooked,take it out in a separate plate and cool it. (Cool it in room temp.)
- For stuffing,take a pan and roast almonds and pistachios(finely chopped) Roast for half a minute.
- Turn off flame, add cardamom powder, 1tbsp powdered sugar,add a little dough in it so that stuffing binds well. Take out the stuffing in a bowl.
- Grease your hands with ghee and slightly kneads the dough.
- Now to make modaks,take a dough and make a ball with your hands and then press it with your palms. Put stuffing in it and give it a shape of modak.
- You can also use modak making mould but i have made them with hands.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Modak, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page Popular Recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
People who like to eat are not necessarily happy to cook. but, Folks that like to cook definitely start the interest from the delight of food. Nowadays, not only girl who can and specialists about cooking, men too. The proof, there are numerous male chefs who regularly appear on TV. Cooking affairs have been no longer ruled by girls. Let's try to Cooking!