Easy recipe for Modak. Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Modak. Right here you'll discover a suggestion for delicious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy food recipes, and about nice home cooking that everyone can revel in. Locate heaps of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We have been reviewing interesting and attractive recipes and of course easy to try and practice by Moms at home. Optimistically, this cooking recipe inspiration about popular recipe is useful for Moms as a guide in presenting cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Shikha Yashu Jethi on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you know that cooking is not a tough rely? Cooking is a amusing and easy interest at some point of which cooking is loved every method. Essentially, cooking may be executed by all people, not only a girl's monopoly. During this time, no longer some woman who consider that cooking is tough and a burden. In fact, if cooking is enjoyed each process, this would be a fun hobby. It's also an activity that helps us to get our own pride in terms of making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the the subsequent 6 motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free attempt 3. freely innovative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : ModakTry other delicious recipes:
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Modak:
- Semolina- 1/2 cup (100gms)
- Condensed milk- 1/2 cup (milkmaid)
- 2 tbsp Ghee-
- Almonds- 10 to 12 (finely chopped)
- Pistachios- 20 to 25 (finely chopped)
- Green cardamom- 1/2 tsp (7to8)
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar-
- 20-25 Saffron strands-
- Food colour(yellow)
Method for "Modak":
- Put saffron strands or food colour in 2 tbsp milk.(yellow liquid)
- In a non stick kadhai or pan, add ghee and add 1/2 cup semolina. Roast till it changes colour. Roast for 8-9 mins on medium flame(slightly golden).
- Now,add milk,yellow liquid and 1/2 cup condensed milk. (In this step reduce the flame/simmer gas). Mix it well and cook until it forms a dense dough.(now slightly increase the flame and stir for few seconds or for 1- 1 and half minutes
- When dough is dense and cooked,take it out in a separate plate and cool it. (Cool it in room temp.)
- For stuffing,take a pan and roast almonds and pistachios(finely chopped) Roast for half a minute.
- Turn off flame, add cardamom powder, 1tbsp powdered sugar,add a little dough in it so that stuffing binds well. Take out the stuffing in a bowl.
- Greese your hands with ghee and slightly kneads the dough.
- Now to make modaks,take a dough and make a ball with your hands and then press it with your palms. Put stuffing in it and give it a shape of modak.
- You can also use modak making mould but i have made them with hands.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Modak, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page popular recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Individuals who like to eat aren't always glad to cook. but, People who like to cook truly begin the hobby from the pleasure of food. Nowadays, not only female who can and specialists about cooking, guys too. The proof, there are many male chefs who often seem on TV. Cooking affairs were not ruled by ladies. Let's try to Cooking!