Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding
Easy recipe for Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding. Cooking is fun. Right? On this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding. Right here you'll find a proposal for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about pleasant home cooking that everybody can experience. Find lots of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and mild desserts. We have been reviewing interesting and tasty recipes and of course easy to try and practice by Moms at home. With any luck, this cooking recipe inspiration about Popular Recipe is useful for Moms as a guide in supplying cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Christina on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking isn't a hard rely? Cooking is a fun and easy hobby throughout which cooking is loved each technique. Essentially, cooking can be done by everyone, not only a girl's monopoly. Throughout this time, not some lady who consider that cooking is tough and a burden. In fact, if cooking is lovedevery process, this would be a fun hobby. It is also an activity that facilitates us to get our personal pleasure with regards to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following 6 motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free attempt 3. freely innovative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Cinnamon Raisin Rice PuddingTry other delicious recipes:
Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding:
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup medium grain rice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter
Method for "Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding":
- Place everything into a large pot EXCEPT for the sweetened condensed milk and butter over medium high heat. Stir often as it comes up to a low boil.
- Once beginning to boil, reduce the heat down to low. Simmer, stirring often, for 15-20 minutes. You'll know it's done when the rice is tender and the milk has mostly been absorbed. It should still be creamy, but if you need to, you can stir in some additional milk until it reaches your desired consistency. Keep it mind that it will continue to thicken as it sits and cools (especially if you are going to let it chill in the fridge before eating... it will become extremely thick).
- Remove the pot from the heat, then stir in the butter and sweetened condensed milk. That's it! Either serve warm or refrigerate in a tupperware for later if you prefer it cold.
Similarly recipe reviews about Popular Recipe. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page Popular Recipe to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks who like to eat aren't always happy to cook. but, People who love to cook absolutely begin the hobby from the delight of food. In modern times, no longer only lady who can and experts about cooking, men too. The evidence, there are many male chefs who often seem on TV. Cooking affairs have been not ruled by ladies. Let's try to Cooking!