Easy recipe for Apple-Pear Pie. Cooking is fun. Right? On this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe evaluations the article with the title Apple-Pear Pie. Here you may discover a idea for scrumptious recipes approximately everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about nice home cooking that everybody can revel in. Find thousands of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing thrilling and tasty recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. With a bit of luck,, this cooking recipe concept about recipe baking pears is beneficial for Moms as a manual in presenting cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Rikminptc on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you know that cooking isn't a tough matter? Cooking is a amusing and easy activity during which cooking is enjoyed each manner. Basically, cooking can be achieved by each person, not only a girl's monopoly. Throughout this time, no longer some woman who consider that cooking is tough and a burden. In truth, if cooking is enjoyed every process, this would be a fun interest. It is also an activity that helps us to get our own pleasure with regards to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the the subsequent six reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free attempt 3. freely innovative 4. practice persistence 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Apple-Pear PieTry other delicious recipes:
By: rikminptc via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Apple-Pear Pie:
- 1/2 lemon for zest
- 5 baking apples (granny smith, etc.), peeled, cored, sliced
- 4 baking pears (bosc, etc.), peeled, cored, sliced
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup golden raisins (soaked in brandy, optional)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 tablespoon fruit jam / preserve (clear, such as apricot, etc.)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 2 store-bought pie crusts (follow package instructions for use)
Method for "Apple-Pear Pie":
- For the filling: Finely grate the lemon zest and set aside. Peel, core and then slice both the apples and pears into 1/2-inch slices. Coarsely chop the slices. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fruit then toss fruit with the sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and nutmeg. Mix in the raisins.
- Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fruit and cook, stirring until the sugar dissolves and juices simmer, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add the fruit jam (optional), and cook uncovered, until the fruit softens and the juices evaporate some, about 10 minutes.
- Evenly mix the flour into the fruit; then cook about a 2 minutes more to thicken the juices slightly. Stir in the vanilla and lemon zest; and remove from the heat. (The filling should resemble tight compote.) Cool completely.
- Form the pie: Transfer one prepared pie dough sheet from a lightly flour dusted surface area to 9-inch pie pan, so it hangs about 1/2-inch over the edge of the pan. Fill the crust with the prepared fruit so it mounds slightly in the center.
- Roll the other dough sheet onto the dusted rolling pin and unroll it over the fruit so it hangs over the edge of the pie pan by about 1/2-inch. Trim crusts evenly with a knife and press both top and bottom edges to seal. Flute the crust edge with a fork or fingers to make an even impression. Refrigerate the pie for at least 20 minutes.
- Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven and heat to 400 degrees F.
- Brush pie with egg wash and sprinkle with white sugar on top if desired. Cut 6 to 8 small steam vents into the top of the pie dough. Place pie on a baking sheet (drippings) and bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for another 45-50 minutes until the crust is golden brown. If the edges begin to brown too quickly, cut a pie crust shield out of a piece of aluminum foil and cover the edges. When done baking, cool on a rack for 1-2 hours.
- Tip: Serve with ice-cream of course.
Similarly recipe reviews about Recipe Baking Pears. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Apple-Pear Pie, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page recipe baking pears to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Those who want to eat aren't necessarily happy to cook. but, Folks who like to cook definitely start the hobby from the delight of food. Nowadays, no longer only woman who can and specialists about cooking, men too. The proof, there are many male chefs who often seem on television. Cooking affairs have been no longer ruled by ladies. Let's try to Cooking!