German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Easy recipe for German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars. Cooking is fun. Right? On this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe evaluations the article with the title German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars. Here you will discover a idea for delicious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about fine home cooking that everyone can revel in. Discover hundreds of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing interesting and engaging recipes and of course easy to try and practice by Moms at home. With any luck, this cooking recipe idea about recipe dessert thanksgiving is useful for Moms as a manual in offering cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by PunkinM54 on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking isn't always a tough rely? Cooking is a amusing and easy hobby in the course of which cooking is loved each process. Essentially, cooking can be accomplished by each person, not only a girl's monopoly. During this time, not a few woman who recollect that cooking is tough and a burden. In fact, if cooking is enjoyed every process, this would be a fun hobby. It is also an interest that facilitates us to get our own satisfaction when it comes to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following six motives: 1. Free tasting 2. Free strive 3. freely innovative 4. practice endurance 5. can please others 6. can please yourself
Easy Food Recipe : German Chocolate Pecan Pie BarsTry other delicious recipes:
German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
By: PunkinM54 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars:
- 3 cups Pecan halves & pieces
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sweeten flaked coconut
Method for "German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars":
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9-inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Lightly grease foil.
- Pulse flour and next 3 ingredients in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 3/4 inch up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake crust at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate morsels over crust. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes)
- Whisk together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in coconut and toasted pecans, and spoon into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set. Cool completely on wire rack (about 1 hour.) chill 1 hour. Lift bake bars from pan, using foil sides as handles. Transfer to cutting board; cut into bars.
Similarly recipe reviews about Recipe Dessert Thanksgiving. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page recipe dessert thanksgiving to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks that like to eat are not necessarily happy to cook. but, Folks that love to cook definitely begin the hobby from the delight of food. In modern times, not only lady who can and professionals about cooking, guys too. The proof, there are numerous male chefs who often appear on television. Cooking affairs were no longer ruled by women. Let's try to Cooking!