German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Easy recipe for German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars. Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe reviews the article with the title German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars. Here you may find a idea for scrumptious recipes approximately everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy meal recipes, and about nice home cooking that everyone can experience. Find lots of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We have been reviewing thrilling and attractive recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. Hopefully, this cooking recipe idea about recipe dessert thanksgiving is useful for Moms as a guide in offering cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by PunkinM54 on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you recognize that cooking is not a difficult count? Cooking is a fun and easy interest during which cooking is enjoyed each system. Essentially, cooking may be executed by anybody, not just a female's monopoly. During this time, not some lady who recollect that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedevery process, this would be a fun activity. It is also an interest that allows us to get our personal pride on the subject of making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the the subsequent 6 reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely creative 4. practice patience 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : German Chocolate Pecan Pie BarsTry other delicious recipes:
German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
By: PunkinM54 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars:
- 3 cups Pecan halves & pieces
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sweeten flaked coconut
Method for "German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars":
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9-inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Lightly grease foil.
- Pulse flour and next 3 ingredients in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 3/4 inch up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake crust at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate morsels over crust. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes)
- Whisk together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in coconut and toasted pecans, and spoon into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set. Cool completely on wire rack (about 1 hour.) chill 1 hour. Lift bake bars from pan, using foil sides as handles. Transfer to cutting board; cut into bars.
Similarly recipe reviews about Recipe Dessert Thanksgiving. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page recipe dessert thanksgiving to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Individuals who want to eat are not necessarily glad to cook. However, Folks who like to cook surely begin the interest from the satisfaction of food. In modern times, no longer only woman who can and professionals about cooking, men too. The proof, there are numerous male chefs who regularly seem on TV. Cooking affairs were no longer dominated by women. Let's try to Cooking!