Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts)
Easy recipe for Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts). Cooking is fun. Right? On this event, the editor of Easy Food Recipe opinions the article with the title Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts). Here you may find a concept for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We're all about easy meal recipes, and about excellent home cooking that everyone can revel in. Discover heaps of Easy Food Recipe for healthful appetizers, weeknight dinners, holiday meals, and light desserts. We were reviewing exciting and attractive recipes and of course easy to attempt and exercise by Moms at home. With any luck, this cooking recipe concept about recipe sticky rice dessert is useful for Moms as a guide in supplying cooked dished for the loved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Patricia.lee2012 on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you realize that cooking isn't always a tough count? Cooking is a amusing and easy hobby at some stage in which cooking is enjoyed every technique. Essentially, cooking may be executed by anybody, not just a girl's monopoly. During this time, not some female who remember that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedevery process, this would be a fun hobby. It's also an hobby that helps us to get our own pride in relation to making delicious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following 6 reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free strive 3. freely creative 4. practice persistence 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts)Try other delicious recipes:
onde-onde (nyonya desserts)
By: patricia.lee2012 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of onde-onde (nyonya desserts):
- 250 grams glutinous rice flour
- 50 grams tapioca starch flour
- 3 tbsp pandan juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 oz palm sugar( gula melaka)
- 4 cup fresh grated coconut
Method for "onde-onde (nyonya desserts)":
- Break up the palm sugar into small pieces
- sieve glutinous flour and tapioca starch flour into a large bowl. Add pandan juice.
- mix well to combine and knead into a dough. form dough into small balls, about 1inch diameter. make a cavity in center of ball, place small piece of palm sugar and cover up neatly and give it a good roll to get a smooth ball.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add the dough balls.
- when they float to the surface of the water ( approx 2-3mins), remove and place on a sieve
- add salt to the fresh grated coconut. mix well.
- place and roll the ball into the coconut to give it a thorough coating.
- serve when cool. do not keep in the fridge as they will get very hard to chew.
Similarly recipe reviews about Recipe Sticky Rice Dessert. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts), May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page recipe sticky rice dessert to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Folks who like to eat are not necessarily glad to cook. but, People who like to cook honestly begin the interest from the satisfaction of food. Nowadays, no longer only girl who can and specialists about cooking, men too. The evidence, there are numerous male chefs who regularly seem on television. Cooking affairs have been not ruled by girls. Let's try to Cooking!