Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts)
Easy recipe for Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts). Cooking is fun. Right? In this occasion, the editor of Easy Food Recipe evaluations the article with the title Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts). Here you will find a idea for scrumptious recipes about everyday cooking recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, short and easy meal, snack and dessert, an appetizer. We are all about easy food recipes, and about pleasant home cooking that everybody can experience. Discover lots of Easy Food Recipe for healthy appetizers, weeknight dinners, vacation meals, and light desserts. We had been reviewing thrilling and tasty recipes and of course easy to try and exercise by Moms at home. Optimistically, this cooking recipe idea about recipe sticky rice dessert is beneficial for Moms as a manual in supplying cooked dished for the beloved family at home. Okay, Just take a look at the cooking recipes written by Patricia.lee2012 on the web Easy Food Recipe. Happy cooking!
Did you know that cooking isn't always a difficult matter? Cooking is a amusing and easy activity in the course of which cooking is enjoyed every technique. Basically, cooking can be achieved by everybody, not only a woman's monopoly. During this time, no longer a few girl who keep in mind that cooking is difficult and a burden. In truth, if cooking is lovedeach process, this would be a fun activity. It is also an hobby that allows us to get our personal pleasure in relation to making scrumptious and family-loving dishes.Mastering to cook is fun for the following six reasons: 1. Free tasting 2. Free try 3. freely creative 4. practice endurance 5. can please others 6. can please your self
Easy Food Recipe : Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts)Try other delicious recipes:
onde-onde (nyonya desserts)
By: patricia.lee2012 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of onde-onde (nyonya desserts):
- 250 grams glutinous rice flour
- 50 grams tapioca starch flour
- 3 tbsp pandan juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 oz palm sugar( gula melaka)
- 4 cup fresh grated coconut
Method for "onde-onde (nyonya desserts)":
- Break up the palm sugar into small pieces
- sieve glutinous flour and tapioca starch flour into a large bowl. Add pandan juice.
- mix well to combine and knead into a dough. form dough into small balls, about 1inch diameter. make a cavity in center of ball, place small piece of palm sugar and cover up neatly and give it a good roll to get a smooth ball.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add the dough balls.
- when they float to the surface of the water ( approx 2-3mins), remove and place on a sieve
- add salt to the fresh grated coconut. mix well.
- place and roll the ball into the coconut to give it a thorough coating.
- serve when cool. do not keep in the fridge as they will get very hard to chew.
Similarly recipe reviews about Recipe Sticky Rice Dessert. Our Cooking Recipes Ideas this time with the title Onde-onde (nyonya Desserts), May be useful for Moms to preparing delicious dishes for the beloved family. If the recipes we have presented above are not what you want, go back to the page recipe sticky rice dessert to choose another menu. Hopefully, this article can be useful.
Individuals who want to eat are not always satisfied to cook. However, Folks who love to cook definitely start the hobby from the pride of food. In modern times, not just lady who can and specialists about cooking, guys too. The evidence, there are many male chefs who frequently appear on television. Cooking affairs were no longer dominated by women. Let's try to Cooking!